Drawing with brushes tool was much easier and faster, but it wasn't that effective as drawing with vector shapes was. When we made a mistake we could use an eraser tool (drawing with brushes). However, I got really mad when I was done with one element because I forgot to make a new layer for another thing and it was stock together (for ex. tree and a girl were drawn on the same layer but they weren't supposed to). I had to start all over again around 7 times. On the other hand, using vector shapes took us MUCH more time. The picture after using vector shapes look MUCH better than drawing with brushes. Also, when you start making a new shape, it creates a new layer so you don't have to worry about putting 10 different elements in one layer.
When I was doing project 5B I felt kinda like Mahdy and Mashnoon (no one knew how to do figure #5). I started doing this project late because I had to finish project 5A and I wasn't done by the end of the period, but I helped people with finding how to do this one:
When I saw this one I knew, that I have seen it before already. I realized that it was in "styles" (I saw it before when we were doing the lab with the lion), it didn't take me much time to do this one, then people started noticing that I found it and they kept asking me questions how to do it, even Mahdy and Mashnoon came to ask me how to get this. I was kinda surprised that nobody knew. The goal of project 5b was to practice using vector shapes. Project 5 was really challenging (drawing over 300 leaves is not that easy :p)
When I saw this one I knew, that I have seen it before already. I realized that it was in "styles" (I saw it before when we were doing the lab with the lion), it didn't take me much time to do this one, then people started noticing that I found it and they kept asking me questions how to do it, even Mahdy and Mashnoon came to ask me how to get this. I was kinda surprised that nobody knew. The goal of project 5b was to practice using vector shapes. Project 5 was really challenging (drawing over 300 leaves is not that easy :p) 

No comments:
Post a Comment