- On the picture I drew, there is a big yellow house with a brown roof, a blue, yellow, and white volleyball, a girl who wears pink and purple clothes (about 10 years old), a pet (It was supposed to be a dog, not a bunny -,-), a yellow sun, and a beautiful, fall tree. The thing I liked the most is the tree. It's colorful as fall is, some leaves where falling down, and some were already on the ground. If I knew that we were going to paint our drawings, I would draw something more complex, instead of drawing what I drew.
- To be able to color my drawing in without covering up the lines I had to move the background layer to the top. I had to re-draw my drawing with the pencil tool, because the lines which I drew were too light. I used the brush tool and and the eraser tool while I was doing my project. The brush tool helped me with painting the drawing, and the eraser tool erased the imperfections that I made during painting. Also, I used the history brush tool. It helped me a lot.
- The hardest thing to do for this project was to not to forget what layer are you painting in right now. More than 10 times I forgot that I was in the layer where grass is, and I was painting a volleyball, or I was painting the sun in a tree layer. That was the most confusing and hard thing to do for me, and I had to fix these mistakes. The easiest part was to erase the imperfections that I made during the painting my drawing.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Reflection5 - Project#4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment