In our project#3 we had use a picture of someone famous, and use images to fill in who they are. I picked Justin Bieber (I don't like him to be honest),because I found a lot of things that I could use to fill in his body.. Inside the cutout I used:
- Canadian Flag, because he was born in Canada,
- French Flag, because he speaks french,
- Cotton Candy Ice Cream, these are his favorite(personally, they are too sweet for me),
- A picture of a hockey basic equipment, because his favorite sport is hockey(personally,I think that hockey sucks and volleyball rules),
- Microphone, because he is a singer(ewww more than one billion views?!?!?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4),
- Money, because he gets a lot of money(<< that's me in the future),
- Sour Patch, because these are his favorite,
- A picture of a tattoo, because he has the same one,
I didn't even need to inverse the selection as I had to cut the person out. The mask mode and paint brush really helped me in this project.
I chose the words:
- Cute, because he donated $545,00 To AIDS Research and that's cute what he did,
- Talented, because he can sings
- Young, because he is young
- Kind, because he loves his fans(I'm not one of them)
I was really mad when I found out that I used 3 words instead of 4-5. I had to do it all over again. I think that I did a good job with a cutout.
Yeah, I remember he was the top most viewed youtube video for a while, I think that's changed (thankfully)
ReplyDeletePlease remember me when you have money. :)