Project 1 prepared us for using selection tools. We practiced using selection tools on pictures of people's heads. We had 3 periods to find a good picture, and edit it. I decided to pick something easy, because I don't want to make my life more difficult, if I don't have to (My life is already difficult and complicated :p). I picked a picture of twins. I was pretty sure that I'm going to do something wrong, but I finished it on time. I forgot what I was supposed to do after I select first head but I did it. If I could re-do this project I would pick more difficult picture so I can challenge myself, and I would like to use different selection tool cause I used the easiest one - quick selection tool.
p.s. today I fed my fishes so you don't have to spend 5 minutes of your life on feeding them :p
Nice job with the cutout, good detail. Sorry life is complicated already - I wish i could say it gets easier!
ReplyDeletep.s.s. - those fish are still hungry. There's no stopping them from eating.