Monday, September 29, 2014

REFLECTION1 - LAB1

Our task for the Lab was to edit pictures by making copies of the background layer for each adjustment. We had to label each layer for what the adjustment is. We had to make the follow image adjustment layers, from bottom to top. I liked "replace color" adjustment because I can change the color of something and no one needs to know what I did. I can make my eyes green, my lips purple, and my shoes yellow and it still keeps the same shadows. I have never used photoshop before. My brother is a photoshop master. I always wanted to learn how to use photoshop. People who can use photoshop are needed, my brother earned his first money by doing stuff in photoshop. Anyways there was no difficulty with this lab. I can't wait to edit my selfie with "replace color" adjustment :p
p.s. lady hawks won their volleyball game today 2-1

2 comments:

  1. congrats! I heard about it from Arabella and Klea! Klea sucks, so I am glad you won despite her obvious lack of skills!

    ReplyDelete