During this project in mask mode I used only 3 tools - a brush tool, an eraser tool and a lasso tool. I used brush tool to select the area of a picture that I wanna move somewhere else. I used the eraser tool to eliminate the imperfections of my selection in a mask mode. I used lasso tool to select the top part of my jersey, so I could change the color of this selection, and change the color of a number on my jersey (originally the number on my jersey was white, but I changed the color so it matches with other girls' jerseys). These tools really helped me, my cutout looks more realistic.
I truly love masks more than lassos. Lasso tool requires high concentration when you are selecting, I'm not the type of a person that can keep calm. I don't need a lasso tool when I have a mask because I can always change the size of a brush and of an eraser.
p.s. fishes feel good!

good blog.
ReplyDeletep.s. - the orange fish is getting fat, keep an eye on him.
okay haha today after the game, me Klea and our friend we were going to the train station and Klea fell with her video equipment on the ground. Her ankle really hurts :(
Delete